First State Bank is now providing “paperless” statements, which means you can receive your checking account statements through our internet banking portal.
What does going “Paperless” really mean?
Safety & Security:
- By going “paperless” no one can intercept your mail to steal your account information by digging through your trash or recycling bin.
- Our internet banking process is designed with multiple layers of security with passwords, images, and phrases to protect your information.
- Access all of your deposit account(s) statements in one place.
- Statements will be sent in PDF format so you can download, print, and save them at your convenience.
- Eliminate one more piece of mail coming to your home.
- Ditch the pile “to be filed” and start saving your statements on your home PC.
Want to get on board with “paperless” statements?
- It’s easy! Visit your local branch to sign up for internet banking if you haven’t already done so.
- If you have internet banking, instructions on how to go “paperless” can be provided to you or you can CLICK HERE.
- It may take a month or so to stop receiving statements in the mail.